Thank you for your interest in joining the Democratic Party of Dane County. With your help we will work hard to promote progressive values, policies and candidates.
When you join, you’ll become a member of both the county and state Democratic parties, and you will be able to:
- Enjoy a community of like-minded individuals.
- Attend the Democratic Party of Wisconsin Convention as a delegate.
- Vote in party elections and help shape the party’s platform.
- Meet candidates and elected officials, and vote on candidate endorsements.
- Get involved in campaigns.
Annual memberships are $10 for limited-income folks and students, $25 for individuals, $35 for couples, $75 for families.
Send your check to Democratic Party of Dane County, P.O. Box 2082, Madison, WI 53701.
You can also join online through the Democratic Party of Wisconsin. You will be joining through ActBlue (requires two screens, so please be patient).
Memberships are for one year, rounded up to the end of the month. For example, if you join or renew on March 15, 2016, your membership will expire March 31, 2017.