It is that time again. We’re sharing the presentation by our Vice Chair of Nominations and Elections, Mike Bell on the rules and procedures for our upcoming bi-annual election. Few notable highlights:
- Candidates must be nominated at our general membership meeting on November 3, 2021
- All positions are open and elected members serve a two-year term
- Elections will take place in December (exact date to be announced)
- Any members with an active membership (90 days prior to the election date in December) are eligible to run
- Positions available:
- Six (6) Vice Chair positions
- Assembly District representatives (AD Reps) – one (1) for each assembly district in the county. There are currently 11 assembly districts.
Specific details are listed in our Constitution.
Questions and/or interested in any of the positions on the board? Feel free to message Mike directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).